Kelly would love to meet with your book club either in person or via SKYPE. To set up a book club visit, please contact Kelly directly: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Jessica James Mystery Series, Book Three)
Sample Book Club Questions
Download a copy of the questions (pdf)
- What did you learn about the I.V.F. and new reproductive technologies? Did anything surprise you?
- How did you feel about Jessica and Jack’s relationship? Were you glad they got together in the end?
- Is Max a good villain?
- Did you learn anything about genetic engineering? What do you think about negative (getting rid of all dis- eases and disability) and positive (improving the human race) eugenics? Are they ethical?
- Do parents have an obligation to make the “best” babies possible? Should genetics do away with disabilities if possible?
- What did you think about Olga’s relationship to her husband, Ronald? Should she stay with him? What are her options?
- What do you think about the animal rights subplot? How do you feel about animal experimentation and glow-in-the-dark mice and cats?
- What do you think about the possibility of multiple biological mothers?
- How do you feel about sperm and egg donation? How do you feel about college men and women making money by donating their sperm or eggs?
- Were you surprised by what happened to Jessica?